Plans & Pricing
Status Hero costs a lot less than not having the big picture. Try out all the features with a free, 21-day trial. No credit card required. Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription at anytime.
USD, billed annually ($36) billed monthly
Simple status check-ins and reports for your team
Daily check-ins by email
Summary email reports
Insights for retros and 1:1s
Multiple time zones
30-day check-in archive
USD, billed annually ($60) billed monthly
Integrations, goal tracking, and deeper team engagement
All BASIC Plan features, plus:
Integration with tools like Slack, GitHub, and Jira
Goal completion tracking
Comments and reactions
Unlimited check-in archive
Email and chat support
USD, billed annually ($84) billed monthly
Added support and bank-grade security measures
All PRO Plan features, plus:
Field-level data encryption
99.99% uptime guarantee with SLA
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- What features are available in the free trial?
- All product features are available in the trial. Here's a full list of them.
- Who has access to the check-ins?
- Everyone on your team can see the status check-ins from anyone else on the team. The goal is the same transparency your team would get from an in-person meeting.
- What if my team spans multiple time zones?
- Status Hero has been designed and tested to handle this elegantly. Time zones and notification times can be adjusted for each individual team member.
- Do team members need to download an app?
- Nope. Status Hero uses existing communication channels (email, SMS, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and more).
- Do team members need to set up an account too?
- Negative. Secure, single-use magic links are used in all notifications, so checking in is as easy as clicking on a link in an email or SMS.
- Can I adjust notification settings by team member?
- Yes, you can adjust the profile, preferences, absences, and holidays for each team member. And in fact, team members can do this for themselves.
- What about our other project management tools?
- Status Hero auto-imports activities from these systems and lists them alongside the gist of the work: 1-2 brief daily goals per person.
- Can I create and/or belong to multiple teams?
- Yes. With a single login email address you can create new teams, belong to other teams, and switch between teams within Status Hero.
- Does Status Hero work on mobile devices?
- Yes. Check-in forms and reports can be used with any device - desktop, mobile, or tablet.
- What about security?
- We've gone to great lengths to keep your data secure and confidential, with enterprise-grade precautions. Read more about security.
- Do I need to involve my IT department?
- No. Status Hero works independently of corporate servers.
- Do you offer non-profit discounts?
- Yes. Discounts are available for 501(c)(3S) organizations and academic institutions.
- Can I see a complete list of all of the features?
- Sure! Here you go.
- I have more questions!
- We're happy to help. Drop us a line.