Automated Team Status Reports
Daily goals, status updates, and activity logs from your tools, all in one place. Nothing for your team to install or log in to.
Sync up your team, kill stand-up meetings, inform stakeholders, and quickly cut through all of the noise.
Free 21-day trial. Plans start at $3/month per user.
We're a highly distributed global team, working across many timezones. Status Hero helps us all stay connected with a concise and efficient communication mechanism that reduces the number of meetings we need to have to maintain a high level of productivity.
Why Status Hero?
Cut Through the Project Management Noise
Find out with a sentence or two from each team member whether everyone is working effectively towards specific goals. Correlate goals with real-time activity piped in from your team's tools.
Eliminate Status & Stand-up Meetings
"Can you hear me?" "Nope!" Something always seems to go wrong with all-hands multi-point meetings. Status Hero delivers all of the value of a status meeting without the wasted time, scheduling, or tech hassle.
Connect Remote, Virtual, or Distributed Teams
Status Hero collects and documents off-hour status updates that would otherwise get lost in emails, work tickets, or chat logs.
Built-in Goals & Accountability
Studies show that publicly sharing goals increases motivation and accomplishment. Take advantage of this positive feedback loop with Status Hero.
Better Software Estimates
When team members get into the rhythm of setting daily goals, they'll get better at setting expectations for their work. Then you'll get better at devising realistic software delivery estimates.
Promote Transparency & Trust
Trust is built when everyone understands how each team member contributes. More trust means quicker decisions, smoother collaboration, and ultimately a happier and more productive team.
- Beautiful graphs so you and your team can instantly visualize their productivity and efficiency
- Magic link check-ins so your team members won't need to log in or download an app
- Activity summaries for each of your team members from GitHub, Jira, Teamwork, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, and more
- Time zone aware for teams working across multiple geographies
- Customizable reminder times, reporting frequencies, holidays, and check-in questions
- Holidays and vacations can be configured for the team or individual team members
- Multiple teams are easy to set up. Switch between teams on the fly
- Activity stream of events from all of your team's tools, all in place, and in real-time.
- Archived updates so you can drill down by date or team member
- Comments, reactions, and @mentions so your team members can quickly help each other out
- #hashtags can be pre-defined or created on the fly to categorize check-ins
- Integrations with Slack, GitHub, Jira, Zapier, Trello, Pivotal, webhooks, and more
- Observer mode for managers or stakeholders who just want to view check-ins without participating
- Markdown and emoji support so check-ins can be formatted to suit the needs of your team