We're seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial sales pro to join our growing company as our first sales hire.
As the first salesperson, you will play a crucial role in driving the company's enterprise revenue growth by acquiring new customers and building strong relationships with future customers. You will have the opportunity to shape and test our sales strategies, processes and contribute directly to our success. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and has a proven track record in sales.
- Identify and target potential customers through research, cold calling, networking, and other lead generation activities.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team to align sales and marketing efforts, and provide feedback on lead quality and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Develop, test, and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to generate new business opportunities and drive revenue growth.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline (4X quota), track progress, and consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
- Conduct product demos and presentations to prospective customers, effectively communicating the value proposition and benefits of Status Hero.
- Understand customers' unique business objectives (i.e. needs and pain points), and deliver a tailored solution that addresses their specific requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders, nurturing leads through the sales cycle.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to provide input to product development and enhancement initiatives.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and market conditions to position our offerings effectively and identify new business opportunities.
- Utilize CRM (HubSpot) to track sales activities, manage customer relationships, and generate accurate sales reports and forecasts.
- Proven track record of sales success in a B2B environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish credibility with potential customers.
- Excellent organization and closing skills, with a demonstrated ability to navigate sales cycles.
- Self-motivated and driven, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Previous experience selling software, SaaS solutions, or technology products.
- Familiarity with startup or high-growth environments.
- Experience in building sales processes and strategies from the ground up.
- Embrace challenges and approach obstacles with a positive attitude.
- Embrace learning and feedback to gain insights and identify areas of improvement and make changes accordingly.
- Ability to dream big, get shit done, and have fun while doing it!
Fill out this brief form and we'll be in touch.
Status Hero is a different kind of startup. We're funded and profitable, but there's only a handful of us. You will have the opportunity to make an outsized impact while working remotely at your own pace.
Perks and benefits include unlimited vacation, flexible hours, remote stipend, and professional development support.
Read all about our perks, benefits, and what it's like to work at Status Hero