EU Data Protection and GDPR Compliance
Status Hero is fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Data Processing Addendum
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
We participate in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework to safeguard the transfer of personal data to the US, meeting the GDPR requirement for data protection laws.
Status Hero uses third party sub-processors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide our application to our customers. We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each sub-processor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
Here's our list of sub-processors. All of the data is processed in the United States.
- Amazon Web Services - infrastructure hosting
- Bugsnag - error reporting service
- Cloudflare - security and DNS services
- Google Analytics - web analytics service
- Heroku - infrastructure hosting
- Intercom - customer support
- Postmark - transactional email delivery
- ProfitWell - payment analytics service
- Stripe - payment processing service
- Twilio - text message delivery
Contact us anytime for additional details.