Status Hero enables collaborative team communication, accurate delivery estimates, better team management, and clarity as to who's working on what.
- Status Hero collects check-ins with brief questions in the channel of your choice: email, chat, or SMS. Single-click "magic links" take your team members directly to the check-in; no login required.
- Your team can use markdown and emoji in check-ins and comments to convey information in the way they see fit.
Insightful Reports and Team Transparency
- We designed the team dashboard and the rest of the reports to deliver the information and clarity you and your team need to continuously improve and succeed.
Hundreds of Integrations
- Status Hero works with your communication tools like Slack and Microsoft Teams for check-ins and report distribution. Connect your project management tools to automatically display updates alongside team check-ins and in a real-time activity stream.
Real-Time Activity Stream
- Use Status Hero as a hub to observe team events as they occur from both Status Hero and your connected integrations.
Time Zone Aware
- Status Hero abstracts away all of the time zone math for teams working across multiple geographies, giving everyone the information they need at the right moment.
Comments, Reactions, and @mentions
- Team members can quickly comment and react to each other's check-ins, enabling communication, transparency, collaboration, and engagement.
Tailor and Tune to Fit Your Team's Needs
- Start with a set of intelligent defaults, then customize timing, questions, and other configuration settings to suit your team.
Multiple Teams and a Company-Wide Dashboard
- Setup multiple teams and team member roles for your organization, and keep track of the top-level metrics from a single dashboard.
Power-up One-on-One and Retro Meetings
- Filter check-ins by team members and other data, and then compare key metrics across periods. So you'll have all the data you need at your fingertips for your 1:1s and retros.
- Keep stakeholders in the loop by designating them as observers; they'll get the reports but won't get nagged with check-in prompts.
- Each check-in depends on the goals set in the previous check-in, so your team gets better at setting expectations for both themselves and their teammates. And in turn, you get better at coming up with delivery estimates.
- When team members hit their goals for consecutive check-ins, their streaks are incorporated into the dashboard and other reports.
- Status Hero alerts you and the team in real time when team members report blocking issues or other instances where they need help in order to make forward progress.
- Emotional state plays a big part in the workday. Keep tabs on it by letting your team members signal their mood with an emoji. It's a non-intimidating way of generating empathy and smoothing over internal communications.
Vacations and Holidays
- Set up a calendar of time off in advance at the team or individual level. Team members can also mark themselves as absent directly in their check-ins.
#Hashtags and Search
- Use customizable #hashtags to categorize check-ins and map them to your initiatives. And quickly search check-ins by phrase or external identifier, like a Jira issue ID.
Kiosk Display and Dark Mode
- Project your team's progress on a big monitor with the press of a button. And flip your Status Hero dashboard to dark mode to fit in with your other tools.
Approved for the Enterprise
- We count financial institutions and government contractors among our customers. Our experienced team is ready for your procurement process and security review.
Working on What
Modern teams are clobbered with notifications and pings from the applications and systems they need to get work done.
It's almost impossible to parse all that raw data and figure out who's doing what, towards which goals.
Status Hero sorts it all out into an elegant and clear report. At a glance, you and your team can understand the context of your work, progress made, and jump on blocking issues or other requests for help.
Supportive Team Management
Leading a modern (and often remote) team is more challenging than ever. Here are some ways Status Hero helps team leads:
Effective Team Communication
High-performing teams collaborate well because each team member understands what their teammates are doing.
This transparency reduces duplicative efforts, promotes trust, and enables team members to jump in and help each other out when needed. It also means that the team can celebrate wins—big and small—together.
With Status Hero, everyone understands the context of everyone else's work without the overhead of interruptions and meetings. The path is cleared for meaningful team communication and interactions.
Accurate Delivery Estimates
Status Hero prompts your team members to set 1-2 goals (not tasks) each time they check in. Then, on subsequent check-ins, they indicate if they met these goals.
With this goal-oriented and yes/no approach, team members tune their ability to estimate timelines for their work. In turn, project estimates for the whole team are far more accurate.
You checked in yesterday with:
Fix the git sluggishness issue we’re all having. (And make sure it doesn’t happen again.) Plow through DO swimlane tickets with @brian.