Cut through the noise. See the big picture.
Status Hero is a work communication tool that turns agile-style check-ins and project management data into concise, insightful reports.
Save your team from distraction.
Replace time-consuming meetings, shoulder taps, and other interruptions with succinct online updates.
Status Hero works with project management tools like GitHub, Jira, and Asana, and messaging tools like email, Slack, and Microsoft Teams to compile your team’s activity and check-ins into a single report you can review and share.
Help your team regain focus by getting continuous clarity on accomplishments, intentions, and blockers across workflows.
How It Works
1 Check In
Team members respond to a brief, once-daily check-in. These are customizable by time zone and can be sent by email, Slack, or other tools.
2 Fold in Activity Data
Activity from project management tools like GitHub, Jira, Trello, Asana, and Clubhouse (among others) is automatically added to the check-ins.
3 Get Updated
Everyone gets a report with team-wide check-ins, goals, activities, and requests for help. Later, create custom reports for 1:1s and retros.
One Tool, Three Ways to Make Your Team Happier
1. Fix Stand-Up Meetings
Status Hero collects all of the work details so you can use stand-ups to talk about substance (or skip them altogether).
2. Seamlessly Connect Remote Team Members
Customize when and how people check in and receive updates. Work across asynchronous schedules and time zones with less confusion.
3. Build Trust & Gain Transparency
Understanding how everyone else is contributing to the team's goals is essential to building trust. More trust means quicker decision-making, smoother collaboration, better estimates, and a more focused team.
- Beautiful graphs so you and your team can instantly visualize productivity and efficiency
- Magic link check-ins so your team members won't need to log in or download an app
- Activity summaries for each of your team members from GitHub, Jira, Teamwork, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, and more
- Time zone aware for teams working across multiple geographies
- Customizable reminder times, reporting frequencies, holidays, and check-in questions
- Holidays and vacations can be configured for the team or individual team members
- Multiple teams are easy to set up. Switch between teams on the fly
- Activity stream of events from all of your team's tools, all in one place, and in real-time.
- Insights and analysis so you can drill down by date range or team member for retros and one-on-ones
- Comments, reactions, and @mentions so your team members can quickly help each other out
- #hashtags can be pre-defined or created on the fly to categorize check-ins
- Integrations with Slack, GitHub, Jira, Trello, Pivotal, Clubhouse, Microsoft Teams, webhooks, and many more
- Mood tracking so you can get a better sense of the emotional state your team members are in
- Observer mode for managers or stakeholders who just want to view check-ins without participating
Try it out!
Use Status Hero free for 21 days, no credit card required.
Take it for a spin by yourself, or add a few other people to see if it works for your team.